Early 2014 Crown Information

Jack L

2014 Production: Red

#redpantsband

Dear lord. It's a good thing I'm where no one else can hear me laughing.

Now I have no choice but to throw out my "Hitler finds out" video. (You'll know the relevant part when you see it.) It's nowhere near as popular as another "Hitler finds out" video, but oh well.

Edited by ChuckH
  • Like 1

I'm not getting excited until they ask for some who can scat. And/or play the banjo.

Maybe they can do a live meme of themselves by recycling The Abyss to back up a different spoken word performance at every show. I'm thinking "Stuart" by the Dead Milkmen, and maybe "Hello Dad, I'm in Jail" by Was (Not Was). Maybe some short Joe Frank stuff.

no kidding . . . it's carolina crown.

Where's the bluegrass show at?

Someone at crown needs to get the sleepy man banjo boy's agent on the phone . . .

banjo? heck, the Cavie pit did accordian sounds a few years back!!!

But if it's 2 banjos, then that belongs to Spirit, no? Duelling banjos!

A couple of weeks after DCI I sent an email to Crown's mgmt via their website congratulating them on their win and expressed my hope they could continue their trend of using multi-talented members and taking it to the next level. Some corps have done "sectional crossover" to a degree in the past but I think Crown could do crossover on a level never attempted.

• Like 1

Didn't OC use a banjo this year? So it's not exactly new territory, although I still think you can't play them because rules.

It's cool if they have multi-talented members, like the kid who did rifle work last year and balanced the cube on his chin in 2012. That was cool.