Corps T-Shirt Misunderstood by public

Kansan

I was wearing a Madison Scouts shirt once and a lady asked me if I was a Scoutmaster.

Of course, you helped her cross the street, didn't you?:smile:

I get a lot of questions when wearing my Crossmen gear as well. Especially the shirt that just has the cross on the back. Many times, people think it is motorcycle related.

I did however have a principal at the school I teach at ask me to stop wearing an old Vanguard shirt (on casual Fridays of course). On the front it simply "VANGUARD", then on the back it has "It's an ATTITUDE" She said it was sending the wrong message to the students. I tried to explain it to her, but it was music related and she didn't care.

Edited by ibexpercussion

Whenever I wear my Boston Crusaders "Revolution" T-shirt from their 2011 show, I wonder if someone from the IRS is going to target me as being an anti-government nutcase. :tongue:

A while back, Santa Clara sold a v-neck grey t-shirt with a big red "Vanguard" across the chest...nothing else....I have been mistaken for working at an investment firm many many times...

I was wearing my Blue Devils "B" hat and had a conversation with an old lady in the affluent area on my way to the store. She said my hat looked like the one the Boston Bomber wore. I told her she watches way too much corporate media and walked away.

• Like 1

I wear a Blue Devils gray T shirt from time to time. Almost every time someone stops and talks to me about the Duke Blue Devils and how much the rival team is better (I couldn't care less about football so I always forget).

No one ever talks on my Troopers shirts or corps jacket.

I wear a Blue Devils gray T shirt from time to time. Almost every time someone stops and talks to me about the Duke Blue Devils and how much the rival team is better (I couldn't care less about football so I always forget).

No one ever talks on my Troopers shirts or corps jacket.

Because Troopers is America's Corps. :thumbup:

• Like 2