Corps T-Shirt Misunderstood by public

Kansan

Waaaait... but the "Troopers" is a singular entity name...?

Troopers (singular as in the Corps) is America's (Singular as in one country) Corps.

Edited by Kansan

Waaaait... but the "Troopers" is a singular entity name...?

Edited by Kansan

After Sunday breakfast cleanup during an early BAC winter camp in 2010, the volunteers were all sitting together in the HS courtyard, chatting & enjoying the FL sunshine. A church group was arranging the HS cafeteria nearby for their Sunday morning service, when their pastor walked over to us with bible in hand, introduced himself, asked each of our names, and then asked a couple questions about our organization and what we were doing. The whole conversation was awkward & uncomfortable.

After he headed back to his church service, we all realized that we were wearing our 2009 "Corps of Temptation" tour t-shirts. Oh well, a few more lost souls...

• Like 5

"Everytime you miss your dot a kitten dies"

Is this seriously a shirt? Where can I find one?

• Like 2

I wear a Blue Devils gray T shirt from time to time. Almost every time someone stops and talks to me about the Duke Blue Devils and how much the rival team is better (I couldn't care less about football so I always forget).

No one ever talks on my Troopers shirts or corps jacket.

i'm sure you don't care, but I doubt anyone is trash talking Duke's football team... the basketball team gets the hate.

Is this seriously a shirt? Where can I find one?

I got mine from the Oregon Crusaders at the Dublin, OH show this yr!

After Sunday breakfast cleanup during an early BAC winter camp in 2010, the volunteers were all sitting together in the HS courtyard, chatting & enjoying the FL sunshine. A church group was arranging the HS cafeteria nearby for their Sunday morning service, when their pastor walked over to us with bible in hand, introduced himself, asked each of our names, and then asked a couple questions about our organization and what we were doing. The whole conversation was awkward & uncomfortable.

After he headed back to his church service, we all realized that we were wearing our 2009 "Corps of Temptation" tour t-shirts. Oh well, a few more lost souls...

This made me laugh out loud!!! :spitting: