2014 Programs

In addition to "Uffe's Woodshop" and "Platinum Rows" by Tyondai Braxton, and "The Hymn of Acxiom" by Vienna Teng, the 2014 Bluecoats will be playing "to wALK Or ruN in wEst harlem" by Andy Akiho.

• Like 1

Blue Devils 2014: Felliniesque

Act 1 – Fellini’s Religion

• "Old Toys" Danny Elfman
  • "La Strada Theme" Nino Rota

Act 2 – Fellini’s Circus

• "The Clowns" Nino Rota
  • ""Circo Compagnia" originally composed for the Blue Devils by Gordon Goodwin

Act 3 – Fellini’s Fantasy

• "Be Italian" Maury Yeston
  • "Movie Studio" Danny Elfman

Listening to that Blue Devils source music, WOW. So much more excited about this than anything they've done since I started following the activity in 2008. Particularly enjoy the "La Strada" and "Be Italian", Don't really see how they could make me not like this.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Blue Devils 2014: Felliniesque

Act 1 – Fellini’s Religion

• "Old Toys" Danny Elfman
  • "La Strada Theme" Nino Rota

Act 2 – Fellini’s Circus

• "The Clowns" Nino Rota
  • ""Circo Compagnia" originally composed for the Blue Devils by Gordon Goodwin

Act 3 – Fellini’s Fantasy

• "Be Italian" Maury Yeston
  • "Movie Studio" Danny Elfman

OP updated. All have been added to the Spotify playlist, with the exception of the original Gordon Goodwin tune of course.

In addition to "Uffe's Woodshop" and "Platinum Rows" by Tyondai Braxton, and "The Hymn of Acxiom" by Vienna Teng, the 2014 Bluecoats will be playing "to wALK Or ruN in wEst harlem" by Andy Akiho.

Added to OP. Added to Spotify playlist.

It will be interesting to see how they center all of this.

OP updated. All have been added to the Spotify playlist, with the exception of the original Gordon Goodwin tune of course.

Is there a way to refresh the playlist from my end? The most recent update I see is "Old Toys"

Is there a way to refresh the playlist from my end? The most recent update I see is "Old Toys"

I've tried from my phone and 3 different computers and I see all of the new BD stuff and the 'coats track. I'm not sure. Let me do some digging.