It's DCI Christmas! (2013 Media Arriving)

Anyone who did the FN subscription get their dvds yet?

Yes--today.

You guys, let us know what state you live in.

I lived in Washington, DC when I ordered, but now I'm in Los Angeles, CA. I changed the address online ( as I did the previous year) but I'm worried that DCI is going to ship to the wrong address. So if there are any people from California who have gotten your orders I would like to know.

I just got notification that my DVDs will be delivered today. Followed by a notification that they will be delivered on Friday. :doh:

Anyone who did the FN subscription get their dvds yet?

I have not gotten my Blu-ray from the Fan Network yet. When I called on Monday (the day I got the DVD's from the bundle I ordered), they told me I should have it by the end of the week.

My DVD's arrived yesterday, but I arrived home late last evening and it was too late to view them. They will be my "reward for good behavior" tonight. I have a crazy day today ( and probably should be doing something other than posting on DCP :cool: ) and a meeting that at best will be jam-packed this evening so I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit later on and seeing my favorite WC shows. OPen did not arrive with my order so it will have to wait.

Did you guys get a shipping confirmation or anything if you got it with FN? I also had to change my address over the summer... hoping they ship it to the new one, especially since the old one was two apartments ago.

This has always been my only real problem. I never get an e-mail telling me the products have shipped ... whether from the Fan Network or from the standard Store. I always call in and get my tracking information. I wish they were set up to just have that e-mailed out to customers. I tried calling the office today to see if they had a tracking number for the Blu-ray I ordered from the Fan Network ... got a message saying they were closed. It's within their business hours, so I'll try again later.