Phantom Regiment 2014

I watched the show on FN last night. I have been disappointed in the show up to now, but the changes are going in the right direction.

Where we end up I dont know, but I want to see a decent show on the field. My fingers are crossed.

Who is this person?!? How dare you disrespect the kids, staff, admin, alumni, and their second cousins once removed!

:P

• Like 2

Who is this person?!? How dare you disrespect the kids, staff, admin, alumni, and their second cousins once removed!

:P

I am .me. Hope you were being facetious or your sense of humor is strange. See I am old and senile and know a lot through all my wisdom of life. I really am your first cousin once removed and removed and removed.

I am .me. Hope you were being facetious or your sense of humor is strange. See I am old and senile and know a lot through all my wisdom of life. I really am your first cousin once removed and removed and removed.

Mind my sarcasm. It's all I have.

Mind my sarcasm. It's all I have.

Its great and really humorous. Keep it up.

• Like 1

"And the winner of the 2014 Backyard Brawl is......

The Cavaliers: $52,985.38

Phantom Regiment: $32,407.85

Even if we didn't win the battle, both corps have won with more than $230,000 raised for our organizations over the past three years.

THANK YOU to all who donated!"

####. Spanked again. The Cavies have some great donors. What's keeping Regiment from getting $ like that?

"And the winner of the 2014 Backyard Brawl is......

The Cavaliers: $52,985.38

Phantom Regiment: $32,407.85

Even if we didn't win the battle, both corps have won with more than $230,000 raised for our organizations over the past three years.

THANK YOU to all who donated!"

####. Spanked again. The Cavies have some great donors. What's keeping Regiment from getting $ like that?

Perhaps PR likes getting spanked? They do have that all-black S&M look going this year.

But may also reflect that fact that Rosemont is a prosperous suburb of vibrant and thriving Chicago, while Rockford is an eternally down-on-its-luck industrial town far from the civilized world. Just a guess.

• Like 4