The Cadets - 2014

one of the guard staff guy discussed that there will be a lot of dance from the guard as they work to embody/interpret/reflect the narration.

Oh good. I always thought that there was something missing from the Gettysburg Address - Interpretive Dance!!

• Like 1

Oh good. I always thought that there was something missing from the Gettysburg Address - Interpretive Dance!!

If you go into YouTube and search for "Gettysburg Address dance," you'll see that a few others felt the same way as you....

Edited by Lincoln

I'm all for interpretive dance. However, good judgement and reason might need to step in when we get to "conceived in liberty" -- family-friendly first, remember.

Speaking of Abe Lincoln's The Gettysburg Address, the inspiring, iconic ,legendary short 3 minute speech was initially met with mixed reviews in the Nation's national Newspapers, as the speech's reception reviews fell upon the always predictable political lines.

http://www2.cincinnati.com/blogs/ourhistory/2013/12/12/gettysburg-address-wasnt-a-hit-everywhere-including-here/

Edited by BRASSO

I'm all for interpretive dance. However, good judgement and reason might need to step in when we get to "conceived in liberty" -- family-friendly first, remember.

And dedicated to the proposition that all MEN are created equal. Oh Dear, how will The Cadets deal with that bit of sexism?

If you go into YouTube and search for "Gettysburg Address dance," you'll see that a few others felt the same way as you....

Some funny stuff there

Must be representative of the last day of an 8-year term of office...where the cares of the world have ceased, and one joyously celebrates the onset of lesser responsibility.