Play Nostrodomos

Madonna had a drum line at Super Bowl Halftime :smile:

And at that Super Bowl Halftime performance Madonna lip-synced while the drum line played (not very cleanly I might add) to a recorded track; again welcome to show over substance as we progress forward in DCI!!!

• Like 1

I believe that it was at Finals. I'll certainly go back and double check the BOA recording. (I'm not sure which performance the one you linked to is.)

Yes.. he's not interested in a discussion or to entertain other viewpoints. He just wanted to essentially split his spleen. He accomplished that.. then promptly disappeared. So thats that.

hahaha Hit it right on the head. It's like giving a crazy hobo on the street a bullhorn.

"Hey there, fella. Want to let the demon monkeys that live in your head spew out your mouth while others hear you? Take this microphone and do as you please..."

Just for fun - two questions. Play predictor of DCI's future. Question 1 - when will woodwinds be admitted into the activity (and or strings)? Question 2 - what does DCI look like in 5 years?

I'll go first. I think in 5 years woodwinds will be in. Strings will be allowed in within 3. DCI in 5 years will see changes in the guard where it will lean more towards modern dance and a break from traditional guard. Shows will look more like Super Bowl Halftime Shows and focus will be on visual with use of lighting/lasers and other effects.

1: by 2025

2. similar to where it is now. Some corps may come, some will leave.