If they would stop given out free GE, VA and guard points for props and single person performances BAC would be in the top 5.

Don't think so emc2. The other corps shows are designed better for the sheets and have executed their shows better. The BAC have been chasing the majority of the corps in front of them since Akron in June. Last night was the first time someone typed that the Blue Stars have beaten Boston since 2010. It must be tough for those picking the corps to be top 6 these past two years and have them scramble to get close to 90. That's a strong testament to the fight in the mm. Nowadays, in order to reach top 6, you need a score around 94/95 if not higher. I just hope they finish strong these next two nights so they can keep the mm who have more DCI life and not have the corps fall back somewhat to a stepping stone corps. The whole organization is heading in the right direction, but it might take a little longer than planned.

Don't think so emc2. The other corps shows are designed better for the sheets and have executed their shows better. The BAC have been chasing the majority of the corps in front of them since Akron in June. Last night was the first time someone typed that the Blue Stars have beaten Boston since 2010. It must be tough for those picking the corps to be top 6 these past two years and have them scramble to get close to 90. That's a strong testament to the fight in the mm. Nowadays, in order to reach top 6, you need a score around 94/95 if not higher. I just hope they finish strong these next two nights so they can keep the mm who have more DCI life and not have the corps fall back somewhat to a stepping stone corps. The whole organization is heading in the right direction, but it might take a little longer than planned.

What ever float your boat.

A champion is not built overnight...get back to me in 2020 or perhaps sooner...

A champion is not built overnight...get back to me in 2020 or perhaps sooner...

Like I typed, "it might take longer than planned", but the BD took, what, six years. Edited by Ghost

No matter what happens score-wise today and tomorrow I am so proud as an alumnus for the BAC members efforts this season...It is obvious to me you're in the process of building a champion...except for maybe a few adjustments here and there I wouldn't change a thing for the years to come! ...and a special shout out to Michael Lentz and his design team...you are a creative genius!

Eat 'em up BOSTON!!!

• Like 2

The judges have spoken.

Look at the guard score Mike turner (MS).