Wildwood Predictions

The PA is so bad it's making Fran Harring sound like Tom Beebe!

:ninja::whistle::peek:

Seriously..... a big "thank you" to Tom for stepping in. Very much appreciated.

First time I have ever missed a gig due to health issues. (My own health issues, that is.)

• Like 1

Yeah I personally think Cabs were much better in just about every category except percussion. I think the judges weren't ready to let the blue team lose to someone yet, especially the red/white team....or should I say black/black now?

I'm just glad it wasn't a blowout like last year.

Without getting into any debate which this place is so known for. I will agree with you. But IMO, Cabs should have swept ALL captions. I somehow expected some political blow back with the numbers just because.. But it was a complete disappointment that they still don't have the cojones to place the corps in the proper order. But I had Cabs at least 3 points over Bucs. I can agree with 76. Bucs 73.4. Fusion.. I'm not so sure they are that close to the top. They are much improved across the board. But I'd say 71ish this weekend.

• Like 3

Without getting into any debate which this place is so known for. I will agree with you. But IMO, Cabs should have swept ALL captions. I somehow expected some political blow back with the numbers just because.. But it was a complete disappointment that they still don't have the cojones to place the corps in the proper order. But I had Cabs at least 3 points over Bucs. I can agree with 76. Bucs 73.4. Fusion.. I'm not so sure they are that close to the top. They are much improved across the board. But I'd say 71ish this weekend.

Yeah I think the decision was clearly "political" or whatever other term one could use. Cabs were the clear winner and it sucks those members weren't rewarded for it properly. Hopefully it drives the organization to work harder to make it so obvious the judges can't get away with that crap again. The uniform change is a very very cool effect.

Edited by DCAfan85
  • Like 3

Uniform change???

Did I miss something??? :peek:

LOL

• Like 3

Uniform change???

LOL

I noticed you were the "last man standing" with the white satin top!!!! :tongue:

• Like 2

Well Tom is "THE VOICE" so he's always itching to jump in at a moment's notice. Sometimes I pay him five dollars just to announce my presence as I walk through a room. :)

Hope all is well now Fran!

Thanks, Adam.

A bit better today. Waiting to hear back from my doctor.

Tom did a great job Saturday!!!

• Like 1

Uniform change???

LOL

You missed the buzz in the crowd as the uni change thing progressed through the corps..."Are they gonna get Frank?".."No way Frank takes his top off."..."There goes Frank's top!"

Hilarious.

• Like 3

:ninja:

So the controversy begins :tounge2: Well, far be it for me to be biased - if there were more disgruntled comments about the scores, we would have seen it here. I'm glad to hear the show was a sell-out and that Fusion is getting an early start pushing the big boys. I sure wish I could have been there myself, but thanks to Mother Nature, I wasn't even able to go to MBI's Family and Friends day on Saturday, especially with the rain and wind around our area. (suffice it to say I have some storm damage, again)

I hope that folks on Facebook or other spots like MBI's website can see the NEW uni's.. I helped them unload them Friday evening, and think the new "parade" uni top is rather cool. congrats to Stanbury for some nice work, and having a bunch of optional pieces to put on or take off as the seasons come and go.

Sorry gang, the new uni's almost all BLACK. So no more 2 teams in blue slugging it out. Well, we'll see.

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

You missed the buzz in the crowd as the uni change thing progressed through the corps..."Are they gonna get Frank?".."No way Frank takes his top off."..."There goes Frank's top!"

Hilarious.

D A M N.....wish I could have heard it, but yes...pretty funny!!!

Edited by FPonzo
  • Like 2