Who will take 1st in 2014 World Class Finals?

Who Will Bring Home DCI Championships 2014?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will bring 1st place?

• Carolina Crown
    • Blue Devils
    • The Cadets
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom Regiment

I am getting great feedback from everyone and that makes me happy haha. IMO i feel like Crown will come on top because of their amazing hornline but then again I am bias towards crown so I may not be accurate. Not to sure about Cadets placing high with their show. Doesn't catch my interest and I feel like the Bluecoats will make 3rd because of their music selections "Hymn of Axciom" is all i have to say. As far as the Blue Devils go they will be in the top 2 without a doubt and their show may be a crowd pleaser this year. But it never seems to amaze me that their Warm ups are better than their show.. just me?

Keep the opinions and feedback coming guys!

• Like 1

Hey guys I don't ever post much on DCP but I am curious on who you guys think will take the win this year. I put the top 6 scoring corps on poll. Please comment if you think another will bring the gold!

Thanks!

(My vote is for Crown)

Blue Devils, I think will win.

1) the Effect caption is different: there is no specific music or visual effect, now just over-all effect. Blue Devils, I think, will THRIVE with this, as they are one of the best (if not the best) at integrated effect.

2) BD's "worst" captions last year were Music Effect (not an issue this year, with this show, IMO) and Music Analysis, with their brass seemingly being the "weakest" link ordinal-wise. Again, I don't think this show will have those problems as last year's did.

Of course, this is all assuming all the other corps are also as-good as last year and not improved and I could be off-base. If Crown's percussion is comparable to the strengths of the rest of the corps, they could very well pull ahead of everyone. If Crown's percussion is similar to last year, I think Blue Devils will surpass them with their 2014 show.

I also think that Cadets will be out of the Top 3, and either SCV or Bluecoats will be in the Top 3. I also think Cavaliers will be back in Top 6 with things I've heard from them.

Regardless, this season seems to possibly be headed in another exciting one!!

Edited by perc2100

I know, right? :tounge2:

My old one looked too much like a football game than a drum corps show, but I will acknowledge that you had the correct version first.

i own the patent, copyright, and sync rights to the correct one :tounge2:

INT will still be found in the middlde of the pack.

And the mere mention of INT will make some people gag.

But like anything else, INT requires more take ins to fully appreciate its often unseen qualities.

• Like 1

I think at this point, there are 4 corps who have a very good chance of winning it. Blue Devils, Cadets, Crown, and SCV. I also predict these will be the top 4 corps at finals, not necessarily in this order.

• Like 1