Hurry before gone.

Well I could send you Crown's show....ehh...nah :)

Notes for notes' sake? You must have never heard Interstellar Suite before. That's the piece. I was very underwhelmed with the BD vid...

Actually, I've played it. Lots of fun. No need to get uptight, folks. I love the crown vid, and I'm pumped for both shows this year. Just making light of the fact that BD is taking a completely different, altogether more lyrical approach than they have recently, while the Crown segment chosen is quite frantic/ less "melodic" (which some folks on here like to gripe about).

:colgate: Klesch's arranging is about as far from chop and bop as you can get. But i enjoyed your post nevertheless.

Huge Klesch fan. He actually arranged for my high school when I was in band, and we did Festive Overture the year after he arranged it for Regiment. In a sense, he's a big part of why I fell in love with drum corps. As I said, my joke was more towards the clip that was recorded than towards the actual show.

I got it.. The Phantomette's can now run down BD's runway doing their Swan walk and jump onto Crown's trampoline's and then land on Cadets Stage to do some ballet. :silly:

• Like 3

Way to ruin the the big surprise finale for the ToC shows!

also they would need those trampolines so they could fly over all those 'Farm Animals' left behind by BAC on the field.

I'm soooo excited to see this thing in August!!! :-D