DrumScorps - coming soon to Windows Phone

I did not buy an expensive laptop but with the specs I got, I shouldn't have had the performance issues I was having with Windows 8. I upgraded to 8.1 to see if it would help the performance and it was actually worse.

HA! Figures. My experience too.

Never thought I'd live to see a phone OS debate on DCP.

I guess this is what happens when the first show of the season is in a rain delay :tounge2:

On a side note, I'm playing around with integrating some of the more popular score twitter feeds into the app. Would anyone find this useful? I figured for those that want scores the instant they are available, this would be a nice feature since dci.org sometimes takes a while to post scores.

122dwud.png2r1zvb6.png

Edited by drewboo127

I guess this is what happens when the first show of the season is in a rain delay :tounge2:

On a side note, I'm playing around with integrating some of the more popular score twitter feeds into the app. Would anyone find this useful? I figured for those that want scores the instant they are available, this would be a nice feature since as dci.org sometimes takes a while to post scores.

That would be cool!

I can't seem to get this app to run on my phone. When I click it, it opens up, it shows the getting list of events thing in the middle with the wiggly green bars, and 2013 is shown in the dropdown box at the top. After a second or so the app just exits back to the app list.

The phone is a lumia 820 running windows phone 8.0.

Shouldn't make a difference that I'm accessing it from the UK should it?

Edited by Robq

Shouldn't make a difference that I'm accessing it from the UK should it?

I changed the region settings on my phone to UK and sure enough, I see the same problem you're having. I'll push out an update ASAP to fix this. My apologies.

Edited by drewboo127

Would be cool to integrate it with Cortana with the upcoming release. "Cortana - what Drum Corps should have won?"... :tounge2:

We aren't getting Cortana yet in Canada because she has to be able to speak French and that version won't be ready for a while.

Edited by Lincoln