Live from Bayonne

Thanks to Truman for the photos and JoeDz for the scores. 5 1/2 points between Fusion and Cadets2 ??? Did C2 have a complete show? Doesn't sound right to me :huh2:

Well, C2 has been a really slow starter, but I'd kinda hoped by Year #3 they'd have figured that out. Thankfully, DCA is a lot more forgiving than DCI is when it comes to that sort of thing.

• Like 1

Another show for the record books ,another week another show.Well next week-end i be heading to Saint Augustine ,for the Sun Devils show with Corps Vets and Carolina Gold .Wish they had Alliance there also but i'll take what i can ,plus its less then a half hours drive for me .LOL :mellow:

Edited by Florida Sun

Fusion high color guard

C2 high percussion

Cabs.... all others

and ... Fusion high visual

(tracking those nice to see grey boxes in the recap)

Thanks for these gorgeous photos, all delivered real time - wow. Made this remote experience exciting.

Edited by trptmagnet

Recap analysis:

Good lord, C2's guard has been their weakness the last two years, but THIS is ridiculous. It's one thing to not march your closer, but that number is reflective of a guard that did next to nothing the entire show. For a corps aiming to be a championship challenger, that is completely unacceptable.

Looks like the brass judge thought Fusion made some pretty staggering improvements in a week, while Cabs didn't get a lot better. Again, interesting. Huge spread in Music ensemble too, which isn't surprising. Fusion made up a lot of ground in ensemble visual as well.

It's impossible to comment on the validity of some of those numbers, as I wasn't there...but they are interesting nonetheless.

Next week in Bridgeport should be a gas.

Edited by Kamarag