TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

Come to think about it... I think I-45 has been in construction since I was born.

Try living in Clear Lake right now. The construction project on I45 down here is a nightmare that won't end for years.

I'll be there as well with the whole family in tow. Making the pilgrimage all the way from AZ. This will be the first time the kiddos have attended the Houston and San Antonio shows. They're super excited and also looking forward to some good BBQ!

• Like 2

I'll be there as well with the whole family in tow. Making the pilgrimage all the way from AZ. This will be the first time the kiddos have attended the Houston and San Antonio shows. They're super excited and also looking forward to some good BBQ!

You sir, are a glutten for punishment! Braving I10 twice in as many days? That stretch between San Antonio and Houston is like rush hour traffic half the time.

You sir, are a glutten for punishment! Braving I10 twice in as many days? That stretch between San Antonio and Houston is like rush hour traffic half the time.

I know, but I've done it before. I use to go the San Antonio every year and usually try to catch the Houston or Dallas show along with it. The traffic is nothing I haven't dealt with in Phoenix and California already. Gotta get my drum corps fix since I can't go to finals this year.

• Like 1

I know, but I've done it before. I use to go the San Antonio every year and usually try to catch the Houston or Dallas show along with it. The traffic is nothing I haven't dealt with in Phoenix and California already. Gotta get my drum corps fix since I can't go to finals this year.

If you are coming from Houston to San Antonio and you don't mind paying tolls, go 290 to 130 (130 will be past Elgin, then past Manor). 130 is a toll road that goes to Seguin, and the speed limit is 85 MPH. There are no cash tolls- they will send you a bill in the mail. I'm completely not kidding. Then pick up I10 in Seguin and it will take you right to the Dome. :-)

Edited by BDAMom

4 more days!

Maybe a Taco Bell is near by haha!

Can't wait for this show, but we do have a chance of rain on Friday

Hourly Forecast Detailed

1am:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 79 degrees and Clear. There is 83 percentage chance of rain and 11 mph winds from the South.

4am:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 79 degrees and Clear. There is 86 percentage chance of rain and 7 mph winds from the South.

7am:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 82 degrees and Patchy light rain. There is 89 percentage chance of rain and 9 mph winds from the South.

10am:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 87 degrees and Thundery outbreaks in nearby. There is 80 percentage chance of rain and 9 mph winds from the South-Southwest.

1pm:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 93 degrees and Thundery outbreaks in nearby. There is 59 percentage chance of rain and 11 mph winds from the South-Southwest.

4pm:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 89 degrees and Patchy light rain in area with thunder. There is 55 percentage chance of rain and 13 mph winds from the South.

7pm:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 88 degrees and Patchy light rain in area with thunder. There is 62 percentage chance of rain and 11 mph winds from the South.

10pm:The Houston, TX forecast for Jul 18 is 81 degrees and Clear. There is 79 percentage chance of rain and 8 mph winds from the South.

:(