TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

Wind is affecting the guards tonight. Crown has a new ending. Powerful, but still doesn't seem complete. Quite a few holes in Crown tonight. Blooo got the show started off great. Huge audience response. Cleaner visuals, but closer had numerous errors still. Nice weather. Overcast with a strong breeze. Bad for the color guards though.

In defense of Crown, their hornline is insane. Coats are just starting to execute their better book.

I'm not a huge fan of crowns show... Personally I think bluecoats had a more impressive horn line. Yep I'm saying it... Up next BK

• Like 1

Bloo's show is my favorite this year but you need your ears checked.

I always find it interesting when I come on here and someone tries to discredit someone else's opinion. It's ok that you think Crown is great, which they are, but considering what music they are playing I would much rather listen to BD or the Bluecoats horn line play their show over Crown. It's not that anyone's insane it is called freedom to have their own opinion!

• Like 2

I always find it interesting when I come on here and someone tries to discredit someone else's opinion. It's ok that you think Crown is great, which they are, but considering what music they are playing I would much rather listen to BD or the Bluecoats horn line play their show over Crown. It's not that anyone's insane it is called freedom to have their own opinion!

Lighten up, it was just his light-hearted way of saying he disagreed. That is, expressing his own opinion, which as you say one should be free to do.

• Like 1

I like Crown's music

better than last year.

Impossible, you say?

• Like 1

I like Crown's music

better than last year.

Impossible, you say?

I did not know that

you could write great haiku poems.

You'll go far in life.

• Like 1