TOC- THE exSIGHTment OF SOUND; Houston, TX

Predicting SCV over Bloo and close gap between SCV and Crown again based on previous TOC scores. Even though I completely disagree

• Like 2

Show day!!! Just woke up actually... It's kinda cloudy right now.

Just looked at the forecast for the day, it seems like the rain is mostly going to be in the morning. According to noaa there is a 20% chance of rain tonight. I'll take that over 70% or 80%. Looks promising for the show tonight

Yeah! I saw the rain % droped! Please stay dry..

Predicting SCV over Bloo and close gap between SCV and Crown again based on previous TOC scores. Even though I completely disagree

I understand where you're coming from on this. Bloo should best SCV on any given night. However, TOC's have proven to be a little whacky with scores and placement. There have been a few surprises and "interesting" results in the TOC's - notably the tie for 1st in last year's Buffalo show heading into Indy - Impossible (convenient) you say?

Tonight will be a great show no matter what, but will prove nothing in final placement. This thing is still wide open with 5 corps fighting for the 3 medal spots. I'm sticking with the Bluecoats to grab one of the three.

• Like 3

I understand where you're coming from on this. Bloo should best SCV on any given night. However, TOC's have proven to be a little whacky with scores and placement. There have been a few surprises and "interesting" results in the TOC's - notably the tie for 1st in last year's Buffalo show heading into Indy - Impossible (convenient) you say?

Tonight will be a great show no matter what, but will prove nothing in final placement. This thing is still wide open with 5 corps fighting for the 3 medal spots. I'm sticking with the Bluecoats to grab one of the three.

Couldn't have agreed more.

Great show to see where BK can go against Phantom, Cavies. Bloo needs a good one tonight, Can Crown close on Cadets and Cadets close on BD? Fun fun, wish I could go

No Cadets at this TOC

Anyone know the line up order for tonight?

7:30 pm Bluecoats
7:47 pm Carolina Crown
8:04 pm Blue Knights
8:21 pm INTERMISSION
8:38 pm Blue Devils
8:55 pm Santa Clara Vanguard
9:12 pm Phantom Regiment
9:29 pm The Cavaliers
Chief Judge: Gary Markham
Contest Coord: Tony DiCarlo
Color Guard: Mike Anderson
GE Music: Gary Markham