Summer Music Games in Cincinnati-Fairfield OH

Looked at The Weather Channel on line. Says 0% chance of rain for Evansville. Well, that's what it says anyway. If it's good weather I'm guessing a great turn out for spectators. On another note I do wonder how this will affect competitiveness. But even more importantly how it will impact the groups financially. The yearly budgets are pretty tight so I wonder if the payouts to the groups are less with a rainout. Then of course the impact on the local show sponsors. What a shame all around.

Looked at The Weather Channel on line. Says 0% chance of rain for Evansville. Well, that's what it says anyway. If it's good weather I'm guessing a great turn out for spectators. On another note I do wonder how this will affect competitiveness. But even more importantly how it will impact the groups financially. The yearly budgets are pretty tight so I wonder if the payouts to the groups are less with a rainout. Then of course the impact on the local show sponsors. What a shame all around.

I could be wrong, but my guess is that the payout would be the same since they don't give refunds for rainouts.

Most of these guys are in Pittsburgh tomorrow night, guess what the weather is forecast is.....70%

head in hands... This is the most intriguing Bluecoats show... ever...

We had to wait for a cinemacast for their first scores... now 2 rain outs. Maybe a 3rd.

For the love of all things blue and white!!!!!!!

head in hands... This is the most intriguing Bluecoats show... ever...

We had to wait for a cinemacast for their first scores... now 2 rain outs. Maybe a 3rd.

For the love of all things blue and white!!!!!!!

At least your cinecast showed the Bluecoats... Mine stopped about 1 minute into their show.

A little of what I'm hearing from some volunteers and staff at the show: As was posted here, Spirit went on sans plumes, amps, and synths. During their show, it started to rain again. When the audience realized Spirit was going to continue to play no matter what, the crowd went wild cheering them on.

I've seen a number of photos showing some VERY WET, but VERY HAPPY Spirit guard members. Thank you Fairfield, OH! Another fond memory for these members.

• Like 1