Magnificent Muncie, IN

Colts...I kinda liked it. I mean it's some of my favorite source music ever. Not sure how well it translates to the drum corps world though. Story seemed interesting, definitely needs more time. I thought the narrator did a great job. That's a ton of dialogue, but like some have said...it's probably a little too much. Liked it for the most part on first viewing though!

Colts: this was my first time seeing them and I felt a little down by this show. The narrator was hard to hear so I couldn't really get much of the story of the show, which feels slow-paced overall. Guard had some great unison moments throughout the show. I'd need to see this one from a better vantage point to really do it justice.

Vivaldi; nice.

Growing up in a home with a mom that watched The Wizard of Oz as a kid ALL the time when she grew up in Kansas, I really enjoyed it. I called her up here to watch it too (she's watched me through high school and college band, she knows what's going on), and she REALLY enjoyed it. :smile: Nice job Colts!

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1