Cadets stage and seating

For those who have actually seen the Cadets live this summer -- how high up in the stands should a spectator sit to be able to see over the stage? I realize different stadiums slope differently, but what's your estimate? >15 rows back? >20 rows?

Cadets' show was not designed for a small stadium (think Indy); with that being said there are probably only a couple of shows on the schedule that will be affected by the stage. The upcoming show in Bristol, RI is a good example, stage or no stage, just an awful venue. Trust me this stage was modified in Johnstown so don't expect any more, and another thing we should take into account....the folks upstairs (the judges), their view is not obstructed. This really is a very good corps the Cadets have this year. I would sit back and enjoy it.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

First few shows i sit up top. I like to see the designs. The big picture.

But finals night i want to be front row (if possible). I want to feel it. I know what the designs look like. I know what the corps are doing. Usually i can still see things, this cadets show might change that.

And usually i can still hear the whole ensemble. And despite people saying the pit is overbearing in the front row, usually this is not the case. And if it is, its not the whole show.

I doubt it very much that your view in Indy will be obstructed if you chose to sit low.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

Yes, garfield?

Cleveland. Garfield.

Anyone on here named Peoria, by any chance? :tongue:

• Like 1