Drums of Fire - McMinnville, OR

Another great weather show here. Low clouds this morning clearing off to sunny skies this afternoon, highs in the low to mid 70's with light winds....would love to be there!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first judged performance for the OC. can't wait to see how they do.

On pins and needles!

Very good news about the weather! I will be manning the parking lot, and last year it was in the 90's and miserable! So excited for tonight though!

Go OC!

Very good news about the weather! I will be manning the parking lot, and last year it was in the 90's and miserable! So excited for tonight though!

Go OC!

I'll be working tickets :)

I'll be waiting anxiously to find out if BK performs their complete show. My son doesn't know, but hopes they put the finale on the field by the time they get to Utah. :huh2:

Glad to know other corps aren't completely down with their finales yet :)

Glad to know other corps aren't completely down with their finales yet :)

BK usually has their whole show on the field by now. I don't know why, but they seem to be taking a different approach this year. It hasn't seemed to hurt their scores, though.

Heading out to see SCV practice and hook up with an old friend. Then off to work at the OC show. So excited to see OC's first judged competition of 2014. Go OC.

BK usually has their whole show on the field by now. I don't know why, but they seem to be taking a different approach this year. It hasn't seemed to hurt their scores, though.

poor weather during spring put them far behind schedule for learning the entire show.