Fort Wayne Formication - 7/8/14

ok - so back on topic

how much would it turn the world of drum corps on its head if BD lost to Coats tonight? I would love it (nothing against BD who I love and admire greatly - it would just be a mind exploding event)

My actual prediction is a BD win of about 0.8-1.8 pt. spread // time will tell

Bluecoats have a really interesting show this year. I saw it at the movie theatre (and bits online) - and I know it's going to continue to get better and better. That being said, I just don't think it's going to be possible to win with the amazing show BD has this year. I know there are a lot of people who don't like BD (I heard responses in Indiana last year), but Feliniesque is pretty amazing AND crowd friendly for a change! I do think the Bluecoats will end up in the top 3 for sure. It's still too early to know what the final outcome will be - I don't think this is another 2010 for BD, but I do think it's going to start getting really interesting in the next couple of days!!

Your actual prediction sounds pretty good to me.

Can't wait!

• Like 1

OK -- what has the better odds? Bloo beating BD tonight or Spirit passing Boston? (Go Baby Blue!)

And we're live!

Let's get this started Blue Saints!

• Like 1

OK -- what has the better odds? Bloo beating BD tonight or Spirit passing Boston? (Go Baby Blue!)

Bloo over BD. Don't think either will happen though, not yet at least. Maybe Bloo over BD later in the season.

Props to Blue Saints for making the trip here yearly and helping to keep DCI truly an INTERNATIONAL competition!

• Like 4

Digging this Legends show!

• Like 2

What am I missing? I don;t see any link to connect to the stream...just a choice of camera...and I pick one (either one) and nothing happens...what am I missing?