Fort Wayne Formication - 7/8/14

I'm using multi-cam. Hopefully when Spirit comes one I might catch a glimpse of my daughter.

not sure of the last time you saw Spirit - I was so impressed by their performance and improvement Sunday in Chester, PA. Amazing growth in the program and the crowd loved it!!!

Yes

IE

No

cleared

still not working...is there a link to connect..or did you just choose your camera and you're in?

I had that issue with IE last year. Switched to Chrome for these webcasts and never had another issue. I'd recommend giving that a shot.

Yes, just chose camera view and I was in.

Edited by loopin' froot loops

Yes

IE

No

cleared

still not working...is there a link to connect..or did you just choose your camera and you're in?

Try firefox if you have it

It should just open right after you select the camera

I like the the Legends show- it seems right at the talent level of the kids and it isn't too much. Perfect balance of difficulty.

Nice musical arrangements as well!

Liked the Rutter. I've sang and played this a number of times. (Yes, I had to go to CorpsReps.com to remind myself what it was, but at least I remembered the composer. In the immortal words of the Rolling Stones: "What a drag it is getting old!"

not sure of the last time you saw Spirit - I was so impressed by their performance and improvement Sunday in Chester, PA. Amazing growth in the program and the crowd loved it!!!

The last time I saw the show was the preview show before the tour started. I hadn't found the time to watch the VOD, but I've heard lots about how well they are progressing. Thanks!

Nice drill!

The crowd isn't very energetic...

I really loved that Music City did some Grand Canyon Suite! I love that piece of music. Bought it after finding a snippet online.

It's great that Open Class is getting bigger. I love watching all the smaller corps in competition. I caught the end of Legends too when I logged on.

thanks to drumcat about the tip on using a different browser too! Firefox is working great!

:cool:

• Like 1

Am I missing something with the plumes? (or lack there-of)