favorite non-homer shows?

So what are the shows from corps that are not your normal "homer" shows?

Being raised in the bay area I'm always going to root for SCV and BD (or any other Western corps including BK)

I REALLY love Cavaliers, Boston, Phantom Regiment and to a lesser degree Madison (Fanfare for the New has bad memories for me) (and i don't like their arrangement of it)

I'm a Cadets homer but have soft spots for Phantom Regiment and Santa Clara Vanguard shows. My favorites from those are predictable -- to be slightly less so, I'll say Vanguard 84 and 01, and Regiment 85 and 07.

Obviously I'm a Cadet homer, but Cavies of the early 2000s were my second favorites, along with SCV 1998, Phantom 2007 and Crown 2013.

I don't think I'm a homer for my corps.... I'm a MEGA HOMER for my corps..... hehehehehe

In all seriousness- Bluecoats this year are just phenominal, I love Crown this year and also the Troopers

Ohh, this year :)

Bluecoats. They're hit and miss for me across the years.

Blue Devils. I still haven't seen anything past pre-season, but I was pretty optimistic about how I'd like the show, and I more or less haven't liked any of theirs recently.

I'm going crazier and crazier every time I see a Boston video this year (and watch repeatedly). I've always "liked" them...but this year is beyond like. I'm captivated.

Edited by HornTeacher

Cadet homer, this year it's Bloo and Boston.