Drums Along the Rockies 2014

I hope you're right, Wes. I think the Troopers would gladly take a 76.6 at this point in time. By this date last year, their high was only 72,4. They didn't hit over a 76.6 until July 20th, when they had a 77.05.

Edited by HornTeacher

I hope you're right, Wes. I think the Troopers would gladly take a 76.6 at this point in time. By this date last year, their high was only 72,4. They didn't hit over a 76.6 until July 20th, when they had a 77.05.

I think they'll have to be close to this if they are going to be a finalist this year. The finals line sits right about a 75.0 right now and in the next two days that will likely be 76+. I do think Troop has the best possibility to make finals of the group between them Crossmen and Spirit. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see those guys all flip flop up until finals week.

Please not rain again! I will be in the club section. Can't wait! Go Troopers!

I'm not one to make predictions about show scores...I'm just not knowledgeable enough...but I would be very surprised (and ecstatic) if BK breaks 83 at the Denver show. I think it's likely they will score in the upper 81 area with a realistic possibility of reaching the lower 82's.

Edited by Gloryah

Weather report says isolated t-storms, 30% chance of rain. Any predictions on which corps might get the downpour?

BK... But don't worry they're not afraid of a little rain See 2012 DATR:)

• Like 4

I really want the show to go forward because this is the one of the few times that Troop and Xmen go head-to-head.

Here's when Troop competes against either Spirit or Xmen at a non-Regional show:

- July 16 - Spirit

- July 17 - Xmen

- July 31 - Xmen

That's three regular shows plus San Antonio, DCI North Alabama, Atlanta, and Allentown. I know it's just the way things fell this year, but it's INSANE. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THIS TYPE OF SCHRODINGER'S FINALS AAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

Edited by Pinwiz
  • Like 1

I'm assuming u mean July right;) Otherwise we'd have to use the time machine to have those shows