Drums Along the Rockies 2014

YES the Good ole days of DCI-West used to be a Regional..a pretty big one. I know DCI-West has been dropped from the regional name but nonetheless. I couldn't agree more that this Venue is just too awesome for it not to be a Regional and have a lot more Corps participating.

Edited by Zeke

Just counted, and the Lacrosse show is the 11th show in MN/IL/WI this season. Its really absurd to claim it is too hard to have these corps travel to Denver. Add in shows in IA and it gets even more silly.

Edited by jasgre2000

/(:$?/((- Fan network died right in the middle of OC's show. Why am I paying for this crap again? Get things together DCI.

I freakin' LOVED Oregon Crusader's show. I'm pretty sure that is the best designed show on the field this year. Can't wait until this corps makes the push to becoming a finalist. They will, of course, need to figure out how to start their season earlier in order to get there.

• Like 2

It is simple... the schools don't let out in time in the Northwest.They get an extended break in the winter time (Ski Season) so... it is impossible to do anything much before 6/6 (which is when they started this year) and even then... there are schools that are in until 6/15. This applies to HS and Universities (UW got out 6/12 this year. CWU - 6/12) Last year, our HS went to 6/18 because of snow days. There's just nothing to be done. Very few schools will let students take finals early for the activity... I know because many tried this year.