This activity sucks.

im pretty sure i was alive in the 90s. Thats almost as stupid as making a topic saying the activity sucks.

Then tell us oh seasoned wise one? What drum corps shows did you attend in the 90s that you can remember? Yeah, I was alive when Nixon was president but that doesn't mean I passed a bill through congress during his term. Tell us what you SAW from DCI in the 90s. Go ahead....we'll all sit here and listen.
  • Like 1

If you think I'm going to respond with an "Uncle George!!!!", you're sadly mistaken. :tounge2:

• Like 1

Then tell us oh seasoned wise one? What drum corps shows did you attend in the 90s that you can remember? Yeah, I was alive when Nixon was president but that doesn't mean I passed a bill through congress during his term. Tell us what you SAW from DCI in the 90s. Go ahead....we'll all sit here and listen.

Actually. I need to flush here eventually.

I'm assuming this all goes back to your Crown brass sucks thread from the beginning of the season?

Nope. Oh and please show me where I EVER said "Crown's Brass Sucks". I want a direct quote that actually contains those words. Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 1

The Texas Rangers suck worse now. Even more than the friggin Astros. Sigh...

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

Funny you're asking for more explanation from others when you haven't said one thing about why you posted this...

• Like 2

Better seats for me...

i dont have to see it live to know how i feel about things. I have fannetwork and i can watch what ever i want. I have CDs full of recordings back to the 70s. Did you call it the end of the world when we switched horns?