Music on the Move Bentonville, AR

I figured I'd start this one. I'll post it, then I'm heading down south to watch Crown rehearse, then going to the actual show.

Line Up

Louisiana Stars - Lafayette, LA
Genesis - Austin, TX
Music City - Nashville, TN

Cascades - Seattle, WA

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Here are their most recent scores, from various shows:

86.90 (7/12) > 85.90 (7/13) > 86.85 (7/14) -- Carolina Crown

75.30 (7/8) > 78.65 (7/12) > 78.00 (7/13) -- Blue Stars

75.60 (7/9) > 76.85 (7/12) > 77.35 (7/14) -- Crossmen

74.55 (7/12) > 74.75 (7/13) > 75.50 (7/14) -- Colts

62.80 (7/9) > 64.45 (7/12) > 64.95 (7/14) -- Cascades

60.80 (7/5) > 60.30 (7/6) > 62.40 (7/8) -- Genesis

63.90 (7/9) > 62.70 (7/12) > 62.40 (7/14) -- Music City

62.90 (7/10) > 63.15 (7/13) > 62.00 (7/14) -- Pioneer

n/a (n/a) > 57.75 (7/13) > 60.35 (7/14) -- Louisiana Stars

I've heard a lot of people saying Colts use way too much narration.....I guess I'll find out that tonight. I'm surprised Academy and Troopers aren't going to be there though....They were both there last year. If Troopers don't make it into finals I won't get to watch them live at all this summer

Edited by msumello

Of more interest to me is whether DCI's Directors of sponsorships and marketing were able to interest any Walmart decision makers to attend this show tonight, since it's in their home office location.

If the answer is yes, great. If no, then I suspect DCI needs to go out and find someone who can find their a__ with both hands. :cool:

Weather for this show will be amazing, cool with a show start temp of around 70 and no rain!

Those that are going, are you in for a treat from the Lousiana Stars, don't miss this show by staying in the lot too long!

• Like 1

Yea, it's absolutely beautiful out right now, a slight breeze, and thankfully the humidity is extremely low at the moment.

A couple of things worth watching IMO:

• Crossmen vs. Blue Stars: First time they've competed directly. Their current high scores are only 0.65 apart in Blue Stars favor.
  • Crossmen's percussion vs. Crown percussion: Don't laugh. They're latest scores are 0.3 apart. While I don't expect Crossmen to beat Crown in the caption, it will be interesting to see the "head to head" difference in their score. Crossmen beat Blue Knights in this caption last show and their line is HOT. We all know that Crown's percussion is not their best caption, but having the Crossmen come even close to last year's champion would be impressive for the Bones.