Drums of Summer - Tulsa for Broken Arrow OK

Spirit had the most improvement - 2.8 points. That's a step in the right direction.

They've caught up to their last year's score at this time. Still more to do -- their direct competition is several points ahead of their last year's scores. There's still LOTS of season left.

They've caught up to their last year's score at this time. Still more to do -- their direct competition is several points ahead of their last year's scores. There's still LOTS of season left.

Right. It's a good year for Drum Corps. A lot better in the middle over the past couple of years.

OMG that is so wrong, but true. Jackie Gilley is a sweet lady, but she does seem to be a little "tilted".

So what you're saying is that if she judges at Bloo's next show we're in good shape?

I'm glad I decided to go finally. It stopped raining as I was getting there. Had to watch Spirit from the tunnel but then got to my seat. Cadets and Phantom mellophones are to die for.

• Like 2

Great job BK! You have a fantastic program - I really hope it can take you to 7th this year!