Nashville lineup

I love NPR, NYTimes, but not Starbucks. I go to an organic, locally owned, vegan cafe that grows their beans in their garden (locally sourced) behind their loft in Cambridge Mass-fab....thanks.

I love all that stuff too. And I grow my own veggies. BUT it's not all I do - and I sense you "round out" your experiences as well

Some folks just get sucked into a mono view of the world. And it impacts design and decision making.

Anyone know where to find the VODs or live stream from Nashville? Fan Network has taken it down. What is wrong with them, seriously...

can't find them. I guess they pulled down the stream for the live streams of today and the shows from yesterday will be uploaded in the normal "48 hours" grrr.

Anyone know where to find the VODs or live stream from Nashville? Fan Network has taken it down. What is wrong with them, seriously...

Strange that they'd take 'em down, but I would guess that that the stream will be broken up into corps sized pieces and put back on before Monday.

Seriously, they have more streams to record today; wouldn't want their infrastructure crashing down by people watching the current streams and the old streams.

Makes total sense.

:shutup: oops wrong forum

Edited by StarFan07

It comes down to whether your Lincoln can outrun his police car.

"My pappy said, 'Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin'...'"

I personally think Cadets have been too wussy with the changes this year - felt the same way last year

This year they need to shorten the opening, shorten Lincoln. pump up the drill for the ending of Part 2... get a small ensemble (snare line?) up on that stage, add drill to the Kennedy drum solo AND add an ending that will pull folks out of their seats

Adding a new ending with the kids forming an "earth" in the center of the field surrounded by banners isn't going to make a hill of beans different. So I'm holding out hope they have way more in store than that

LY they wasted the #1 musical ensemble with the #### boxes that they couldn't clean. And what was up with the random color scheme? (Same could be said of this year - if I'm picking three colors to differentiate segments of a program two of them would not be YELLOW and GOLD). The clown colors last year had zero to do with the music. If anything red should have been with Media. Or black. Not yellow!!

Grrr. Now you got me going

This is what happens when you take an essentially competitive type A person and subject them to the NY Times, NPR and Starbucks for way too long.

Rant over.

Nice post with great ideas. Sort of the flip side of the many complaints by others about Cadets' show earlier in this thread.