Recaps and "content" scores - BD, Cadets, BC, Crown, SCV

DCI judges prefer Fellini's waffles over that of Major Tom's, and the tall guy with the Book of pithy Quotes in tow.

• Like 2

Like Crown's hornline?

Actually yes. They are playing stuff that no one else is playing and are being rewarded because of it. I just wish they would play more.

:tic: Seriously?

Read

The quote

and the post

Again...

M'kay?

The best test taking method I was ever taught was from my AP American History teacher back in 1995. He called it RTFQ...read the f$#King question. It worked amazingly well.

• Like 1

Like Crown's hornline?

Idk Crown's hornline is the best hands down BUT they do beat you down with the whole "HEY LOOK I CAN TRIPLE TONGUE BETTER THAN YOU" or "HEY DAD LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY MY RUNS".

Idk Crown's hornline is the best hands down BUT they do beat you down with the whole "HEY LOOK I CAN TRIPLE TONGUE BETTER THAN YOU" or "HEY DAD LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY MY RUNS".

I feel so lucky to be emotionally moved by what they are playing when i keep hearing people tell me that wasn't even their purpose. Apparently they have entertained me quite by accident.

• Like 1

Like "look how loud and dissonant we can play" from BD 2013?

:bluedevil:

There's nothing wrong with taking a concept and showcasing it.

Like "look how loud and dissonant we can play" from BD 2013?

:bluedevil:

There's nothing wrong with taking a concept and showcasing it.

Oh I absolutely love what Crown's hornline is doing this year. I wasn't complaining at all haha, that's just what it sometimes comes off as.

:tic: Seriously?

Read

The quote

and the post

Again...

M'kay?

Presuming you are addressing me, yes, I read your post (about Crown), and I read the one you were responding to (all about BD). The previous post about BD was that they don't beat you over the head. Then you said "like Crown's hornline?" Do you feel that Crown's hornline beats you over the head? Or are you saying that Crown's hornline is showcased WITHOUT beating you over the head. No need to get snarky. I'm really trying to understand your point.