8/2/14 Avon Lake Shoreman Brass Classic

Percussion feature, horns double timing backfield around the drums before joining half the guard on the right.

Kudos to the design team for writing a show aimed at the skill level of the membership. This is exactly the right show this group of kids should be performing, giving them a chance to get into the show and get the crowd involved, too.

One of the members is a young kid pretending to be the magician. He just made a guard member "disappear" in the red box I mentioned before.

Loving the updates, Kevin (and pictures)

(let's see if my son shows up in one of those pics later!)

Which corps and which Brunswick is your Brigade from?

Half the guard is on interesting square equipment with a bar through the middle for them to spin the squares with. They've got gold tape on them so they catch the sunlight (or stadium lights at night) for a great effect.

Which corps and which Brunswick is your Brigade from?

Not Brunswick Battalion tonight - that's just a local group we're trying to get off the ground (East/North/South/New Brunswick NJ).

Tonight, he's in blue with Raiders.

Edited by Eleran

That segment of the show featured Dukas' Sorcerer's Apprentice. We're now on a more mysterious and ballad-like selection.

Not Brunswick Battalion tonight - that's just a local group we're trying to get off the ground (East/North/South/New Brunswick NJ).

Tonight, he's in blue with Raiders.

I asked because there's a Brunswick, Ohio, that's near me.

Give me his name and I'll do a shout out for you. :D

Love how Stentors can switch so seem least from serious to hilarious and back again. What a well written show and great crowd support.