KINGSTON CONTEST

Dude,

You and I can make a pact to lose 100lbs between the two of us - our 4 knees will thank us. You'll feel so good you'll be volunteering to march parades... twice... Wildwood with Cabs... then run back and do Cabs Senile... then maybe do the last 2 blocks with Archie or Reilly.

There's always room for you guys in Reilly's honor guard. LOL.

You can join me on the "part-time honor guard guy" list. :tongue:

There's always room for you guys in Reilly's honor guard. LOL.

You can join me on the "part-time honor guard guy" list. :tongue:

Thanks for the offer Fran.....but if I do happen to do Alumni Corps again, well....I think you would know and understand where I would go!

RUMP!!!!

Edited by FPonzo
  • Like 1

If your knees are an issue Frank, I think you should know by now to ask me anything and I can give you suggestions to get those shaped up.

:smile:

• Like 1

If your knees are an issue Frank, I think you should know by now to ask me anything and I can give you suggestions to get those shaped up.

:smile:

... and Frank sheepishly answers: "... why Ms. Duguay ... are you trying to seduce me"? ...

:wub:

• Like 1

Well it's more about the fact that Frank saw me head to WW with a cane in 2012 after I tore my ACL that Spring and now I'm planning on my 2nd 5 K this summer because I got tired of physical therapy at a therapist's office not doing much and took it back under my own personal control and figured out what I knew was best for me. :smile;

Well it's more about the fact that Frank saw me head to WW with a cane in 2012 after I tore my ACL that Spring and now I'm planning on my 2nd 5 K this summer because I got tired of physical therapy at a therapist's office not doing much and took it back under my own personal control and figured out what I knew was best for me. :smile;

... see? ... that's what I mean Liz ... your style of seduction is ... well ... just so seductive ...

:innocent:

• Like 1

:spitting:

My point exactly ... now I'm smittin' ...

:blush:

... and Frank sheepishly answers: "... why Ms. Duguay ... are you trying to seduce me"? ...

:wub:

no, that's his job with their show this year

• Like 1