Orange Is The New Bloo - show your support!

A messaage to all drum corps fans and Bluecoats fans heading to Massillon:

Show your support of the great season the Bluecoats have given us this year by wearing as much orange as you can.

Also, the Bluecoats are selling "Orange Is The New Bloo" t-shirts at their souvie stand.

This isn't intended to honk for Bloo's souvie sales (but I'm sure they'd appreciate our suppoort). Rather, this is a shout out to turn Massillon into a blaze of orange!

Go Bloo!!!

edited for -

From the Bluecoats facebook page:

#OrangeOut tomorrow at Massillon!! #Orange-you glad we let you know? Also, 3 lucky ticketholders go home with signed snare heads.

BOX OFFICE OPENS AT 3PM

#Bloo14 #OrangeOut #Orangeisthenewbloo #Relentless #DCI
— with DCI Orange Cone.
10455266_10154440590290710_6228186855823
Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 1

Hey Jast45 - you're right. Here's the post from the Bluecoats facebook page:
#OrangeOut tomorrow at Massillon!! #Orange-you glad we let you know? Also, 3 lucky ticketholders go home with signed snare heads.

BOX OFFICE OPENS AT 3PM

#Bloo14 #OrangeOut #Orangeisthenewbloo #Relentless #DCI
— with DCI Orange Cone.
10455266_10154440590290710_6228186855823
  • Like 1

They will selling orange tshirts at the souvenir truck. I suggested that they hand out little orange stuffed babies to toss at the end of the show.

• Like 2

thanks drumcorpsfeverfor posting the picture (i somehow can't figure out how to do it) And there was a lot of Orange at Massilon and the most BLOOOOing i have heard all season--when the Bluecoats were getting ready to take the field and they shouted their BLOO off field--the crowd responded to them with a very long and loud Blooo--i just imagine that had to hype up the Bluecoats as thy got ready for the show. i have always heard their shout before a show but never a crowd response and re-bloo to them-- a great little moment.

The souvie was packed with people as well

here's to seeing a lot of orange and hearing a lot of Blooo in Indy

Dang, I bought the gray tour shirt. Probably not also going to buy an orange one...but then again!!!

Well tonight is the night! What an awesome season the Bluecoats have given us!

If you're in Indy, wear your orange. If you need orange, stop by Bloo's souvie booth and get your orange on!

Let's make finals Bloo's home show!

Go Bloooooo!!!!!

• Like 1