One more regular season show to go ,let the predictions rip

I just checked the Hurcs add for Fanfare the Skyliners are listed twice along with all the other corps that where there plus a photo of each corps .

Well, Hurcs site isn't the first place i'd check for show listings. Like I said, they weren't on the DCA site.

Or check Sky's actual web site and you'll see this:

NEXT REHEARSAL
WHEN – Saturday, August 23rd, 10AM - 8PM, Sunday, August 24th, 9AM - 5PM
WHERE – Wyoming Valley West HS, 150 Wadham St., Plymouth, PA
NEXT PERFORMANCE – Friday, August 29th - PARADE - Rochester, NY 6:00PM, DCA CHAMPIONSHIPS Preliminaries -
Edited by Kamarag

I predict one judge tonight at Reading may have lost any assignments they had next weekend

• Like 1

Actual scores (and difference from my prediction) in bold:

Well, I did rather better than in previous weeks, with seven of eleven scores guessed within a point, most of them at Reading. I won't be making any predictions for Prelims, but I will be attending that show, my first live look at DCA corps this year.

help me with tmy math did reading and cabs almost tie without the penalties?

I don't know Jeff. Cabs have been strongest in Visual Effect all year. They even won that caption in Wildwood. What we saw in Scranton from that Effect judge was opposite what we've seen all year. So looking at the recap last night, the effect caption went back to the way it's been all year. So Scranton was the fluke, not last night. And the spread really is that far. Although it is bigger than some other shows.

Edited by irishbugle
  • Like 1

Penalties?

oops. sorry john i just woke up and read it wrong. i didn't see the scores last night. my bad.

ANY ONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO SKYLINERS ?

No need to bold this like the world is hanging its very existence on whether or not the Skyliners were in the show or now. Nor put the question in every single thread. Most of us here are more than one thread readers. Their webpage/FB page gave information of where they would be, but it is their management's place to explain the hows and whys. Any commentary from us regular DCp'ers is simply speculation.

If they suddenly pulled out of DCA weekend, THEN the speculation would begin, but that simply is not the case.