One more regular season show to go ,let the predictions rip

Ahh, gotcha. I thought I'd missed something.

Me too. But I was blaming it on not having my contacts in. :smile:

I don't know Jeff. Cabs have been strongest in Visual Effect all year. They even won that caption in Wildwood. What we saw in Scranton from that Effect judge was opposite what we've seen all year. So looking at the recap last night, the effect caption went back to the way it's been all year. So Scranton was the fluke, not last night. And the spread really is that far. Although it is bigger than some other shows.

I'll be polite. I sat in front of said judge and could hear every word. Staying on caption would have been good for their defense if they had stayed on caption

Edited by Jeff Ream

No need to bold this like the world is hanging its very existence on whether or not the Skyliners were in the show or now. Nor put the question in every single thread. Most of us here are more than one thread readers. Their webpage/FB page gave information of where they would be, but it is their management's place to explain the hows and whys. Any commentary from us regular DCp'ers is simply speculation.

If they suddenly pulled out of DCA weekend, THEN the speculation would begin, but that simply is not the case.

They've been very public about not going for a while

HMMM . . .And I thought you were referring to the Percussion Judge. Shows you what I know.

I though that spread was a bit tight too

"Cornhuskers"= Bucs Alumni. I see what you did there.

No pun intended. All I know is come bowl season, the Bowl people usually want Nebraska when they can get them, because they know they'll fill the stadium with red and buy all the tickets. :satisfied:

They've been very public about not going for a while

I've got to agree with Jeff here. I was at the show on Saturday in Reading. I can't believe the spread in visual communication and the spread in percussion...Those numbers were out of whack and if they were properly judged, we probably would have had another coin flip at the top. It's a shame...

I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with The Skyliners. We got a verbal to do the show back in June but it never materialized beyond that. It never appeared on the DCA Calendar because of that. Instead, we had an amazing camp weekend and we are ready for Rochester. See you there!

• Like 1

I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with The Skyliners. We got a verbal to do the show back in June but it never materialized beyond that. It never appeared on the DCA Calendar because of that. Instead, we had an amazing camp weekend and we are ready for Rochester. See you there!

thats to bad. you really could have used the look from the judges.

thats to bad. you really could have used the look from the judges.

well if the host doesn't follow through, they can't just show up