Madison Scouts Announce KC Michel as Program Coordinator

http://www.madisonscouts.org/blog/?p=1270

Edited by Roark1
  • Like 1

Wow, Komnick isn't waisting time getting a quality design staff together.

I think anyone who was/is worried about the corps, design, staff, etc. will feel much better.

It's going to be a great year!

• Like 1

Mason was The Music Man.. KC is the H.S. Color Guard Man.

Madison looks like its coming to grips finally with the modern DCI reality that it is primarily the Guard and the Visual program that drives the most points to be had off the current judging sheets.

If nothing else, I would expect the Scouts Guard ( which has been subpar of late ) to be much improved in the future, with this hire.

Edited by BRASSO

Mason was The Music Man.. KC is the H.S. Color Guard Man.

Madison looks like its coming to grips finally with the modern DCI reality that it is primarily the Guard and the Visual program that drives the points to be had off the current judging sheets.

I would expect their Guard ( which has been subpar ) to be much improved in the future, with this hire.

Are you aware of the experience and expertise of different people?

Google KC, you're pretty far off on your knowledge of him. Has he been successful at the HS yes, but so have most DCI designers and instructors. You are aware that he has been on staff with corps such Madison, Blue Knights, and Regiment as well, I assume.

As for Mason, that is true, but you must not be aware of Scott Boerma's experience and abilities.

However, if you were just making a funny, then you did a good job!

Edited by tesmusic

Are you aware of the experience and expertise of different people?

KC did a fine job with Phantom's visual when he was there. I have no idea where your criticism of ny remarks on him come from as nothing in my remarks above should be read in interpretation of him as critical of this hire at all. As a matter of fact, I have been saying for quite awhile here on DCP that Madison needed to shore up their Guard and Visual. So I really don't know what else to tell you.

Edited by BRASSO

KC did a fine job with Phantom's visual when he was there. I have no idea where your criticism of ny remarks on him come from as nothing in my remarks above should be read in interpretation of him as critical of this hire at all. As a matter of fact, I have been saying for quite awhile here on DCP that Madison needed to shore up their Guard and Visual. So I really don't know what else to tell you.

Must have been that part about KC doing well with hs guards and saying nothing else about his resume.

Must have been that part about KC doing well with hs guards and saying nothing else about his resume.

I was hoping the fact that I wrote that he did " a fine job with Phantom " might mollify your overreaction on your unfounded criticism here of me but it looks like my favorable comments on this hire just flew completely right over your head.... Oh well.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm pretty sure BRASSO didn't mean that in a condescending way at all.

I'm pretty sure BRASSO didn't mean that in a condescending way at all.

June can't come soon enough ( haha!)