Beat Boxing while playing...

Coming to us next year! ( But only as a featured soloist...)

Gotta admit it's "neato".

Same guy....

For all the video game fans out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qIL2ie-VE

Example of multi-phonics/beat boxing on brass instruments

Edited by fsubone

As a floutist, this sorta makes me facepalm lol. I mean it's cool, but the beatboxing makes it not really sound much like a flute anymore because the quality suffers a ton. He does a really good job at it though! I've tried beatboxing on my flute before and couldn't get as much sound out as he is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qIL2ie-VE

Example of multi-phonics/beat boxing on brass instruments

Øystein Baadsvik is a pretty good "traditional" tuba players. Nice to see the multi-phonics on low brass ( because it's fun ).

I remember doing a little of this, but I never really thought to take it to the limits these players have... Creative!

As a floutist, this sorta makes me facepalm lol. I mean it's cool, but the beatboxing makes it not really sound much like a flute anymore because the quality suffers a ton. He does a really good job at it though! I've tried beatboxing on my flute before and couldn't get as much sound out as he is!

He's had LOTS of practice. There are other videos of him floating around on youtube. Hey, it certainly is novel; I haven't seen anyone do something like this in a show.

So how well do people think something like this would go over in one of our beloved corps' shows?

I know, not electronic, but I think it would be at least interesting what some members could come up with.

So how well do people think something like this would go over in one of our beloved corps' shows?

I know, not electronic, but I think it would be at least interesting what some members could come up with.

Sure would earn some points in IE.

Now why did you have to go and bespoil my regard for you? I really didn't need to know that you are one of "THOSE people"!! :tounge2::poke::tounge2: