FINALS NIGHT

the best corps won.

And sometimes, it's as simple as that.

Bring on 2015!!!

The part where the crowed booed when they announced 3rd is especially interesting.

most entertaining retreat in terms of fan reactions since 2008 DCI

As someone noted previously, corps are stepping up their game in order to compete with the bar Reading has set. That, should be, a win for all of us. I haven't been to DCA since 09, but hope to get there next year and plan on being entertained.

As someone noted previously, corps are stepping up their game in order to compete with the bar Reading has set. That, should be, a win for all of us. I haven't been to DCA since 09, but hope to get there next year and plan on being entertained.

What should concern people more is the reality that there may be fewer shows in 2015. Reading's miraculous recovery with only 6 regular season shows does makes an interesting statement.

In the section where I was sitting (NOT with the Bucs homers, I might add) there were more cheers than boos when 3rd was announced.

In the section where I was sitting (NOT with the Bucs homers, I might add) there were more cheers than boos when 3rd was announced.

Yet.. only you and the handful of people on here.. WHO WERE NOT THERE.. seem to need to justify it. But anyone with more than a 3rd grade education and $.50 in their pocket would never come on here anyway. However, being there we heard very different things.

But anyone with more than a 3rd grade education and $.50 in their pocket would never come on here anyway.

Don't pick on yourself like that. It's clear that you have at least a 4th grade education, and you probably have at least seventy-five cents on you. :tounge2:

Anyway, from my seat, I heard both cheers and boos, although the most noticeable immediate reactions, to my ears, were gasps of surprise.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 2

Don't pick on yourself like that. It's clear that you have at least a 4th grade education, and you probably have at least seventy-five cents on you. :tounge2:

Anyway, from my seat, I heard both cheers and boos, although the most noticeable immediate reactions, to my ears, were gasps of surprise.

Ok. I concede to the senvent-five cents. Well.. 2 half dollars actually!