Cadets 2015

Now that everyone has had a chance to swallow this news, perfectly placed by George, I feel the timing of the design team planning is just pure genius. Whatever we see coming out of Cadet-land the next week or so will be no accident but a process that began way back during the winter camps. BRAVO!! Cadets do what's ever necessary to get to the finish line ahead of everyone else. You certainly have the most demanding show this year and performing the heck out of it.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Now that everyone has had a chance to swallow this news, perfectly placed by George, I feel the timing of the design team planning is just pure genius. Whatever we see coming out of Cadet-land the next week or so will be no accident but a process that began way back during the winter camps. BRAVO!! Cadets do what's ever necessary to get to the finish line ahead of everyone else. You certainly have the most demanding show this year and performing the heck out of it.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

Irv, the #1 kiss-up of the activity. :-p

• Like 1

Nightmares again, poor guy!

I think a dark Cadets would look pretty great.

Remember last year's alumni firestorm when Cadets relaxed the rule on facial hair? That would look like a birthday candle compared to what would happen if they went to black pants.

Personally, I'd like to see them go the opposite direction and put stripes back on the pants. Show 'em what ya' got!!

From your mouth to God's ears, or Hopkins' ears...or both.

cf. Argonne Rebels of Great Bend, Kansas.

DCI has already been there and past that.

They had white pants though

Well I don't know about any of the rest of you, but as excited as I am to see what's coming, I am also very nervous about the effect it'll have on the show.

• Like 2

Well I don't know about any of the rest of you, but as excited as I am to see what's coming, I am also very nervous about the effect it'll have on the show.

Tekk and other tottering tweeters of Doubting Thomases,

Yes there is a risk.

But the corps has not sold off the old CG unis (yet), and there are still three weeks to go til Finals.

If the risk is not an explosion but an implosion, there is both time and a plan B.

Oh ye of little faith.

Edited by xandandl