Cadets 2015

Star '93. Many people don't remember that they spent over half the season in the '89-'92 red/white uniform, and then switched to the new all-cream later on. The guard was in in basic black unitards which worked equally well with both, but they did change several of the silk designs as well, and also recolored the bare poles. So, it has been done before.

At this point, if they do keep the corps uniforms the same, the new neon purple is going to be pretty unpleasant with the maroon, so we will see what happens. Resolving the color clash would make more sense than not.

they spent the first month. As the uniforms were running late. They added color to the program very late in terms of the silks. So wish they would have kept it all plain

Edited by George Dixon

I just re-read the post. I wonder how carefully chosen the wording was. If Hop penned it, I wouldn't really give it much thought, but the "Something never done..." is a strong statement. Especially considering Cadets change guard unis mid-season all the dang time.

• Like 1

Cadets run last night at Broken Arrow =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMrGUqdShI

you can see the small field covers being tested - those will cover the 2,3,4,5,4,3,2 to change all the yard lines to 10

also 3 members out during the run, rifle & snare (both out in SAT also) plus a drummer from the quads - hopefully all our healing/resting and will be back in soon!

here's a picture of the field at LOS - so you can see the little tarps will cover the 1's once the corps hits INDY

http://www.lucasoilstadium.com/multimedia/600/640_mid.jpg640_mid.jpg

• Like 1

I just re-read the post. I wonder how carefully chosen the wording was. If Hop penned it, I wouldn't really give it much thought, but the "Something never done..." is a strong statement. Especially considering Cadets change guard unis mid-season all the dang time.

he is probably referring to changing the yards to all 10

he is probably referring to changing the yards to all 10

Yeah, I just saw that vid.

Very cool idea, but random small tarps on the field make me nervous.... especially marching that drill.

• Like 2

This is rapidly climbing my list of all time favorite shows by any corps.

• Like 1

Yeah, I just saw that vid.

Very cool idea, but random small tarps on the field make me nervous.... especially marching that drill.

agreed - they've been testing them for a while. I guess to be sure...

the guard also added ten yard silk tosses over the corps during the ballad. They show five, but that should be ten :)

Well I don't know about any of the rest of you, but as excited as I am to see what's coming, I am also very nervous about the effect it'll have on the show.

:wall: Please :help: no :thumbdown: cheese :angry:

• Like 1

:wall: Please :help: no :thumbdown: cheese :angry:

I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but I don't see how even Hop could cheese up this show.