Regiment '15

When I first saw your post I thought it can't be - but after looking it up, Paris does actually have a Carnival every year.

Then again, maybe it's the "Summer of Celine Dion." She's been to Paris... :tounge2:

Or perhaps "Summer of Paris Hilton". She is Paris, has probably been there and even has a 2006 album from which music could be extracted and executed.

Edited by 1956OPR
  • Like 1

Starts with a "C" and relates to Paris. No idea...

Catacombs?

Cuisine?

Capitulation?

Well, how about "Summer of Classics" or "Summer of Classical Classics" with selections from classical works by Berlioz, Bizet, DeBussy, Ravel and Saint-Saens, all of whom have a connection with Paris (France, that is) and all of whose works the Regiment has performed.

Edited by 1956OPR

Or perhaps "Summer of Paris Hilton". She is Paris, has probably been there and even has a 2006 album from which music could be extracted and executed.

But it has to start with C ... hmmm ...

Well, how about "Summer of Classics" or "Summer of Classical Classics" with selections from classical works by Berlioz, Bizet, DeBussy, Ravel and Saint-Saens, all of whom have a connection with Paris (France, that is) and all of whose works the Regiment has performed.

I wouldn't mind seeing those composers used again, but not their previously performed works. Need some new traditions rather than rehash.