Regiment '15

What's that have to do with Paris?

It doesnt. For some reason he really wants PR to play Gershwin.

• Like 1

or based on what PR has already announced

(summer of C)alifornia dreamin'....

how odd to see all the DCI audition recaps, photos, and vids but nothing from PR because it is yet to happen. Only one photo fromSCV; Blue Stars elsewhere have announced their auditionees total 500!

Both Carnival and Camille would seem a little too short for the implied length on the shirt back. It's either a long word or more than one word. Champions, perhaps?

Also, we don't know if the show is called C- or Summer of C-. Or if C- is a just reference to what ever the show is about. So, for the Juliet show they might have used a show called Summer of Shakespeare. That would make it very hard to guess at this point.

They produce a "Summer of" shirt every year, and it's always "Summer of <show title>." So, the show title starts with C, assuming the decades-long trend keeps up.

They produce a "Summer of" shirt every year, and it's always "Summer of <show title>." So, the show title starts with C, assuming the decades-long trend keeps up.

Ah, OK. So they're not doing "An American In Paris" proper. Charlemagne?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

Summer is only 6 letters ... Carnival is 8 - add an exclamation point for 9 - and I think that would fit the spacing shown on the shirt.

So Carnival of Animals for the Paris angle ... and a lot of other music similar to Blue Stars' SideShow, I guess!

Here's a bunch of french composers Google spat at me:

Can't rule out based on name length:

Louis-Nicolas Clerambault
Gustave Charpentier
Francois Couperin
Marc-Antoine Charpentier
Louis Couperin
Jacques Champion de Chambonnieres
Emmanuel Chabrier
Ernest Chausson
Cecile Chaminade
Cesar Franck
Less likely:
Andre Caplet
Camille Saint-Saens (the ill part makes it a short name even with the m, I think)
Claude Debussey

Summer is only 6 letters ... Carnival is 8 - add an exclamation point for 9 - and I think that would fit the spacing shown on the shirt.

So Carnival of Animals for the Paris angle ... and a lot of other music similar to Blue Stars' SideShow, I guess!

When I first saw your post I thought it can't be - but after looking it up, Paris does actually have a Carnival every year.

Then again, maybe it's the "Summer of Celine Dion." She's been to Paris... :tounge2:

Edited by Lincoln