Regiment '15

There's a difference between the distaste for The Blue Devils and Phantom Regiment. The Blue Devils are really, really good at what they do; however, a lot of folks would like to see another corps winning it all, once and a while. I'm not really a fan of The Blue Devils; but I fully understand that they have a proven formula that works. Hell, they have been consistently good at beating Hopkins at his own ideas.

The bashing on Regiment is because they aren't as good as all the "phans" wearing chevron shaped goggles think they are. Because they are "The Phantom Regiment" they are getting the scores they are, which is keeping them in or near the top 7. If I had to rank them, currently, they would be sitting in tenth; that's being generous.

No. This is exactly like the Blue Devils. While it may be true that they get hated on for always winning, they also get hated on for putting on a show that a lot of people don't enjoy watching. The same can be said for Phantom this year. Because people don't like Phantom's product this year, they believe that they are undeserving of their score. Their brass is clearly a step above Scouts, Blue Stars, Crossmen, Boston, etc. I do think Blue Knights are a step above Phantom, but otherwise, phantom is "solid" across their captions. Not exceptional, but solid. I laugh at these conspiracy theories.

Keep on believing that they are getting the scores they are getting because their name is Phantom Regiment. I'll keep on getting a good laugh from it.

• Like 2

Keep on believing that they are getting the scores they are getting because their name is Phantom Regiment. I'll keep on getting a good laugh from it.

So the judge looks up from his sheet and he/she just saw Phantom Regiment, Crossmen, and BK.

YOU DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, all things being equalish, is given to Regiment?

You cray.

So the judge looks up from his sheet and he/she just saw Phantom Regiment, Crossmen, and BK.

YOU DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, all things being equalish, is given to Regiment?

You cray.

Cray: on?

Cray: fish?

Phantom 2009 called. Something about scoring....

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1