Regiment '15

I don't currently have any concerns with the judges.

I said Regiment gets the benefit of the doubt.

I never said they shouldn't.

Seems to me there is a conflict between what you wrote before and what you just wrote.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

And I'll keep getting a good laugh that you think this is what Phantom Regiment should be programming and where their design should be.

Putting words in my mouth. Good job.

• Like 1

I am sitting here laughing at you all in regards to the statement Regiment is being handed scores this year because it is the regiment. If you knew anything about the history of the judges scoring with Regiment over the years we have never benn handed anything. The statements as to such are ludicrous at best. The fact that one of the posters feels we are the baddest drum corps out there and we dont deserve what we have achieved is an insult. His bias is very evident and if he posted something that had a shred of truth I might listen to what he has to say. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Yes I am one of PR followrers who is blinded by our image. Cough,cough

• Like 1

I am sitting here laughing at you all in regards to the statement Regiment is being handed scores this year because it is the regiment. If you knew anything about the history of the judges scoring with Regiment over the years we have never benn handed anything. The statements as to such are ludicrous at best. The fact that one of the posters feels we are the baddest drum corps out there and we dont deserve what we have achieved is an insult. His bias is very evident and if he posted something that had a shred of truth I might listen to what he has to say. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Yes I am one of PR followrers who is blinded by our image. Cough,cough

The only thing really hurting the corps' image is the way you represent them on here. Everyone I worked with at Regiment had class.

The only thing really hurting the corps' image is the way you represent them on here. Everyone I worked with at Regiment had class.

If calling out people for slandering a corps and minimizing the work of all the corps members through their ridiculous conspiracy theories is not "classy," then I don't want to be classy.