I need help ASAP!

the tour manager seems like a weird person to be asking...

that said, I would just tell him you are looking into the logistics/scheduling of getting back for the next camp and you enjoyed the audition weekend.

The corps is just trying to figure out their numbers. Don't make up a story. Just be honest and tell him you haven't decided yet. If you tell him some BS and your paths cross later it makes you look stupid.

Honesty is always the best policy - unless it's a girl you're really into who's decided to buy a particularly ugly pair of shoes. Then you can lie.

But otherwise, just tell Corps A the truth, that you got a callback for Corps B, and want to give that a shot first. Leave the door open for Corps A to still offer you a spot if and when you don't make the cut at Corps B, since not making the cut is a very distinct possibility. The Corps As of the world would still rather have top 20% performers than top 30% performers, and as someone else said, having made the CB list for Corps B could actually be seen as making you more attractive to A in the first place.

Edited by Slingerland

Do you have access to the videos of recent shows by corps A, B, C and D? This came up in anther thread - the question of how easy it is for prospective corps members to actually check out the official corps performances. Do you - or a friend, band teacher, etc. - have a Fan Network subscription?

As my Grandma once told me. "Sh!t or get off the pot!" Commit to one and write the other a nice Thank You note!

Never have I ever written my toilet a thank you note. Although I've sometimes thanked God that I made it to the toilet in time.