Notice anything a little strange about this article?

Because being sexist or possibly transphobic is cute?

It's neither sexist nor transphobic to wonder whether someone is male or female. It's an attractive girl in a traditionally male outfit, that's all. Band uniforms are generally masculine, so the effect is not surprising or something that shouldn't be commented on. I do apologize for joking about it, though.

It's neither sexist nor transphobic to wonder whether someone is male or female. It's an attractive girl in a traditionally male outfit, that's all. Band uniforms are generally masculine, so the effect is not surprising or something that shouldn't be commented on. I do apologize for joking about it, though.

I think the offense comes from the fact that you asked to disregard everything except for an irrelevant and petty thing. I'm personally not offended, but I can see why your poor attempt at a joke offended him.

There was a movie?

I just remember the SNL character.

Gonna have to google some more.

lol 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes :-)

They seemed to do a lot of movies based on skits back then. There was Superstar with Mary Katherine Gallagher, Stuart Saves His Family with Stuart Smalley and there was even a move to do a Sprockets movie with Dieter although Mike Myers didn't like the script and said no.

Edited by Lincoln

They seemed to do a lot of movies based on skits back then. There was Superstar with Mary Katherine Gallagher, Stuart Saves His Family with Stuart Smalley and there was even a move to do a Sprockets movie with Dieter although Mike Myers didn't like the script and said no.

And how can anyone forget the classic Night at the Roxbury?

Some of the pictures are tough to tell, at least to me. The shot with a row of shakos with green plumes, the one with people watching drill on TV (I'm guessing Cavvies), and the "Rookie Scum" one. Anyone know for sure?

Notice the Cadets towers in the background of the lot shot of Cavvies Secret Society jackets?

How could I forget those two? There was also "The Ladies Man" with Tim Meadows.

And the immortal Coneheads! Also more recently, McGruber.

Yeah I just missed It's Pat entirely -- probably much to my benefit.