SOA '15

Confirmed with a board member. A general request for fundraising that was blown out of proportion. Back to the field!

• Like 4

Confirmed with a board member. A general request for fundraising that was blown out of proportion. Back to the field!

I agree

Edited by davidmccain

By the way, today is the 35 anniversary of Jim Ott's death and the first live performance of Spirit of Atlanta that I attended in 1980 in Memphis. He was only 30 years old at the time but he acheived more than a lot will ever do in their lifetime. One tragedy on July 8th is enough.

• Like 1

By the way, today is the 35 anniversary of Jim Ott's death and the first live performance of Spirit of Atlanta that I attended in 1980 in Memphis. He was only 30 years old at the time but he acheived more than a lot will ever do in their lifetime. One tragedy on July 8th is enough.

David I marched in that show that night with the Memphis Blues!

• Like 2

David I marched in that show that night with the Memphis Blues!

Hey, I marched at Memphis State with a Tuba Player named Elmo that was in MB3. I guess you know him too.

Hey, I marched at Memphis State with a Tuba Player named Elmo that was in MB3. I guess you know him too.

And I guess you know Nolan Jones as well.

Legit question: Did the corps sale off their fairly new yamaha horns beofre buying a set of Kanstuls?

One thing for sure, those kanstul horns are x1000% nicer than yamaha horns. I'm jealous those kids get to play on those horns.

They are also much more expensive than Yamahas and costly to maintain and repair.