2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

CHV_Q4xUsAANl2f.jpg

BK sendoff via twitter

Last year it was perfect for the show they did. So we'll have to see, but I like it so far. Maybe because it reminds me of last year.

Not sure what I saw - sort of looked like very long tassles.

And it looks as those part of the sleeve is orange and pink? Classic Scott Chandler - the man loves pink. Since 1998 I can only think of 2 years that didn't involve pink somewhere.

Edited by Citizen-Seth

Not exactly the same uniforms, seems to be a darker blue and they lost their gray sash in favor for gray gradient pants instead.

1920072_10153052158133335_11408484020741

That is certainly interesting. Wow. I am not knocking the members. But, yeah, it will get people's attention.

Those drums do pop against the uniform. They repeat the pattern rather than continuing it. I think this drum line is going to look "Above and Beyond" anything we've seen, or at least anything I've seen before.

Not exactly the same uniforms, seems to be a darker blue and they lost their gray sash in favor for gray gradient pants instead.

Ahh, I see what you're saying.

Here's the pics I'm looking at on their twtitter, the all grey pant is the DM.

CHV7b_9UsAE4M85.jpgCHWFVhnUcAAJmUW.jpg

It's hard to make out in the pictures unless you step back, but at the base of each Boston Crusaders plume there's a Boston Crusader.

How old are these getting?

• Like 3

Same uniform jackets, different pants. The darker blue is just from the photo.

Yea I won't say anything but it's almost the same uniform. No more cape. little brighter color change in part of it. looks nice.

The half cape was one my favorite parts of the BD uniform :(