Hamilton Happenings - June 22

Hmmmm...things are rather mum in regards to Troop's performance. I dearly hope that isn't a negative sign...........

Thanks, BlueStainGlass.

Boy...you and CrownBariDad are keeping yourselves busy for OUR enjoyment. I hope that you are also being able to enjoy the show on your own part.

I'm at home. The wife is on tour manning Spirit's Food Truck and is taking the pics. I wish I was there!

I'm not there. Those are from twitter. I am enjoying the Tigers beating the Indians though

I'm glad Kinsler singled. I'm playing 'Beat The Streak', and I picked him tonight.

• Like 1

I'm not there. Those are from twitter. I am enjoying the Tigers beating the Indians though

Well...given that I've been an ardent Twins fan for over 40 years...I hope you'll understand if I'm hoping for the Tigers-Indians tie (which can't happen, of course. But I can dream, can't I??) :silly:

I'm at home. The wife is on tour manning Spirit's Food Truck and is taking the pics. I wish I was there!

Well...you and Blue are still taking the time for our enjoyment. And there is a he** of a lot for you to be commended for that. Thank You.

• Like 1

My high so far this year is 11. Hosmer for me tonight. No double downs. Been playing since the start.

I always double down, my other pick tonight is Nelson Cruz